The soccer moms and dads shuttling kids from school, to practice, to lessons, or a friends house. The business people pounding pavement all over the state. The weekenders taking a trip up north, or down the cape to get away for a few days. The commuters who drive through winters of snow plows and summers of road crews. Around here we don’t drive just for fun, we drive because we need to. Some of us practically live in our cars. And if you’re with us, you’re covered.
It’s important that our cars, and the people we transport, are safe and protected. It’s also important to protect our other assets that could be at risk if we get into an accident.
Trying to find great car insurance on your own can be a daunting task. But with Lapointe Insurance, you’ve got a team of trusted experts ready to make sure you can get the right coverage for your unique needs, for the best price possible.
We know how to help you because we share many of the same experiences as you. We share the same communities, we’re your friends and neighbors, and we’re committed to the MA and RI families that make up this area. We work each and every day to make it a better place.
We’ve always considered our clients to be family to us. You’re not just a number, or a commission check, you’re the reason our community is so great, and we want to protect everything you’ve worked so hard to build. When you call, we answer, we take the time to listen and deliver whatever you need. When you visit our office, we’re glad to see you. You’re not a burden, you’re not an interruption, you’re the reason we get up in the morning, and we’re here to help.
Above all of that, the best reason to shop local, and work with an independent agency like Lapointe Insurance, is that we give you a choice. We provide coverage from over a dozen carriers, and we work with you to find the best fit for your specific needs. Try getting those options from Geico or State Farm and you’ll have a hard time.
When your life is complicated, having a choice is important. So your driving record isn’t perfect, or your teenager just got their driver’s license. Perhaps you’re buying that new car you always wanted. Whatever your situation is, we’ll find the best insurance for your needs. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, the best.
Here are some basics about the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Auto insurance coverages offered:
- Bodily Injury Liability, to cover injuries to others while you or someone else is driving your car;
- Property Damage Liability, to pay for damage caused to someone else’s property while you or another person is operating your vehicle;
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection, to cover expenses for treating the driver and passengers of your automobile if an accident happens;
- Collision, to provide insurance if your car is damaged in a collision with another vehicle or object;
- Comprehensive, this is the protection you need if your car is damaged by anything other than a collision;
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which pays for medical treatment for the driver or passengers in your automobile if there’s a collision with an operator who doesn’t have coverage;
- And lastly Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Much like uninsured motorist coverage, but this pays for injuries caused by a driver who has insurance, but not enough insurance.
The more you know about the insurance you are buying and how it protects you, the easier it is to make a choice. If you work with us, we’ll make sure you are completely covered, at a price you can afford.
Lapointe Insurance can provide Massachusetts auto insurance quotes as well as Rhode Island auto insurance quotes. We will work with you and your family to determine the right coverage for the best price.
Ready to get started?
We will work with you to create a unique insurance plan that ensures you have all of the automobile insurance coverage necessary while utilizing all of the discounts available to you.