Employee Bio: Donna White
Donna has been a valued member of the Lapointe family for almost 15 years now and in her time, has become a valued asset to the team. Her detailed managing of the company’s balance sheet may not always be in the insurance spotlight, but is nonetheless important. Donna’s natural generosity and kindness is a constant bright spot. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her grandkids and crafting.
- Job Title: Bookkeeper
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? 2003
- Favorite Part of Work: She enjoys doing her payables and receivables, enjoys working with money
- What do you Value/What is important to you? Family comes first, enjoys helping others, and donating time to charity.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc): Enjoys spending time with grandkids, ceramics, quilting, needlework
- Favorite Musician/Band: Moody Blues
- Favorite Movie: Dr. Zhivago
- TV Show: Deadliest Catch
- Ideal Vacation: Her favorite vacation is Aruba.
Three Words to describe Donna: Caring, Loving, Friendly.