We offer a variety of insurance services for both personal insurance and business. To learn more, please see below and you can always reach out with any questions – our personable and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you get the coverage you need!
From your home, to your car, to those you love, having the right personal insurance coverage is important – and we can help.
At Lapointe Insurance, many of us are proud homeowners just like you. We raise our families in our homes, entertain our closest friends, and kick back and relax after a hard day’s work. And like you, our homes are right here in beautiful Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We’re dedicated to making sure you have the coverage you need for your home.
It’s important that our cars, and the people we transport, are safe and protected. It’s also important to protect our other assets that could be at risk if we get into an accident. With Lapointe Insurance, you’ve got a team of trusted experts ready to make sure you can get the right coverage for your unique needs, for the best price possible.
Life Insurance isn’t fun to think about, but for anybody who provides for others financially, it’s extremely important. From covering the cost of a funeral, to living expenses or outstanding debt like a mortgage or credit card payments, life insurance can keep your family financially safe should something unexpected happen to you.
As the top rated business insurance firm in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, the team at Lapointe Insurance will provide an in-depth risk assessment to determine any gaps in coverage or unneeded exposures in your current policies. Then we will take the time to go through a comprehensive, cost-effective, and customized solution that will protect your business from any potential risks.
Each business is different, but we all need insurance for a number of reasons. Just one accident at your store or one mistake on a job could result in devastating financial damages. We provide solutions customized to your business and we are always available in the event of a claim.
What You Should Know
- We have a variety of affordable solutions available to help your unique situation.
- We can insure some of the more tricky properties, such as those in flood or wind zones, older properties and other unique situations.
- We have personable and knowledgeable staff able to help you get the coverage you need, when you need it.
- We have automation and efficiency practice in place to service your requests immediately.
- We efficiently interact with all lenders, closing attorneys and real estate professionals to resolve any last-minute issues to get your deal closed.
- Human interaction is still important! All of our transactions still involve interaction with one of our licensed, trained and friendly staff persons to walk you through each part of the process.
Recognized As A Best Practices Agency
We are nationally recognized as a Best Practices Agency by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA). One of only 11 in Massachusetts.