Employee Bio: Nellie Tinoco
Nellie’s hard work and dedication has allowed her to succeed throughout her years at Lapointe Insurance. Her family first attitude has made her clients feel welcome as well as at ease, knowing their concerns are met fully. Nellie always puts her clients first and it’s this quality that has led to much of her success. Outside of work, Nellie enjoys getting her hands dirty in her flower garden.
- Job title: Personal Lines Account manager
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? 1987, worked for 12 years, took a leave of absence, then came back in 2013.
- Favorite Part of Work: trying to do the best possible for the clients, providing them with the best customer service
- What do you Value/What is important to you? Family first
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc) Gardening (Flower garden), loves to get her hands dirty.
- Favorite Musician/Band: Country Music
- Favorite Movie/TV Show: Favorite Movie: A little bit of everything. Anything with a good beginning and better ending.
- Ideal Vacation: Portugal, in particularly Algarve Beach
Describe yourself in three words: Honest, Loyal, Trustworthy