Employee Bio: John Lapointe
John graduated from Boston College in 2015 and spent the next two years fundraising for a Boston area hospital. In 2016, he decided to take a leap of faith and join the family business. John works with individuals as well as small business owners to help create risk management plans. He finds it important to help clients however he can, from saving them money, to providing them with the best service possible. His clients describe him as not only friendly, but trustworthy as well. He strives to bring the agency into the “digital age” and engage new clients online as well as highlight the office and staff to reinforce the idea that the people make the difference. John lives with his girlfriend Nicole in Cumberland, RI.
- Job Title: “Account Executive”.
- What year did you start with Lapointe Insurance? “October 2016”.
- Favorite Part of Work: “Meeting new business owners and working closely with staff members”.
- What do you Value/What is important to you? “Building lasting and meaningful relationships with the people I interact with”.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work (Hobbies, activities, etc) “Spending time with friends and family, staying active (hiking, golfing) as well as playing shortstop for “Tapped and The Comeback Kids” in the local Softball league.
- Favorite Musician/Band: Old Kanye West.
- Favorite Movie/TV Show: Favorite Movie: Our idiot brother with Paul Rudd and Favorite TV Show: The Office.
- Ideal Vacation: Somewhere warm on the water with no formal plans.
- Describe yourself in three words: funny (laughs at own jokes) dedicated, sincere.