Need Restaurant Insurance?
Fill out the form below to make a plan
Free Restaurant Insurance Quote
Massachusetts and Rhode Island Restaurant Insurance
As the owner of a restaurant or bar, you know that it takes many ingredients to run a successful business. Owning a business in the hospitality industry comes with many unique exposures that you need to prepare for. Working with a team of experts like Lapointe Insurance is a recipe for risk management success.
Hot ovens, stoves, and grills. Sharp utensils. Foodborne illnesses. A constant flow of customers in and out of your premises. Restaurant owners are faced with a number of risk factors that need to be addressed. And that’s not even mentioning the typical concerns most small businesses must prepare for such as property damage to your premises or loss of important customer, vendor, or employee records and files. Learn about the small business insurance coverages restaurant owners in Massachusetts and Rhode Island like you typically need, and most often purchase, from Lapointe Insurance.
Whether you run a small kitchen or a large restaurant and banquet facility, you could be held liable for anything from a patron getting sick from spoiled food to burns from spilled coffee.
Restaurant & Bar Insurance is needed for any of the following:
- Fine Dining
- Casual Dining
- Fast Food
- Ethnic Cuisine
- Coffee Shop
- Micro Brewery
To get you the best MA or RI restaurant insurance at the right price, the Lapointe Insurance experts take the time to learn about you, your business, your people, and your specific risks and exposures. We then create the best restaurant insurance program possible, choosing from over a dozen top-rated companies
Coverages we look at include:
- Property, to protect your leased or owned buildings, employees property, property in storage and more.
- Liability, to address the cost of property damage, bodily injury, or medical payments on your premises or from the products you serve.
- Automobile to cover your vehicles, and and damage that may be caused by your business’ operation of a vehicle.
- Food spoilage, which covers loss of perishables caused by mechanical breakdowns that lead to changes in temperature or humidity. As well as contamination by refrigerants and power outages.
- Food contamination, to offset the cost of equipment cleaning, loss of income, food replacement, medical expenses and even advertising to restore the company’s image after a contamination-related closing.
- Workers comp, to cover any workplace related injuries, medical expenses, rehab, lost income, death benefits and more.
- Business income, which will pay salaries, rent, and some other expenses that you still incur when the operation is closed due to a covered loss.
- Equipment breakdown, to cover damage to any equipment like stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, audio systems, cash registers, etc.
- Liquor liability, to pay attorney fees, settlements, judgments, damages, and other fees that result from a covered alcohol-related incident.
- Others protections include cyber liability, employment practices liability, umbrella liability, employee dishonesty, life insurance, and more.
Let us take care of your risk management needs so you can focus on growing your restaurant or bar business. We want you to be able to put everything you have into the success of your business. Give us a call, stop by our offices, or complete the free quote form to get started.
She went up and beyond to provide excellent customer service
Everyone there is always so helpful
kindness, professionalism, availability and willingness to go the extra mile
My realtor recommended Lapointe
Great service. Competitively priced. Very friendly and helpful.
saved me A hell of a lot more than 15% for 15 minutes
Can’t say enough about how helpful and professional John was
amazing customer service, attention to detail, fast & reliable service
Anyone who is looking for amazing customer service, attention to detail, fast & reliable service, this is the guy/company to go to!
exceptional insurance agent
John Lapointe is an honest, smart, and hard working insurance agent
Nellie and team are absolutely wonderful!
best rates for Homeowner and Auto Insurance
Great place with friendly people.
They truly make you feel like family
I cannot recommend them more highly.
I’d like to thank Sally Figueiredo
Rhonda M Arruda
I have always received excellent service.
Saved me $$$ too
Great customer service.
Best insurance agency on the market today
fabulous from start to finish with me and my wife’s flood & homeowners insurance policy
Linda Pratt is great to work with always
It was a pleasure to work with John
Super easy to work with
WOW! Thank you Isabel Carreiro!
The act of going above and beyond in order to accommodate a new client is the hallmark of The Lapointe Insurance Agency!!!
incredibly helpful and is always there to support me
That’s pretty amazing!
Ask for John.
Best decision I ever made!
Excellent communication with quick transparent responses
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class. Thanks for all your help and consideration
best price. super easy to understand
I am so glad we decided to call Lapointe!
John was great to work with
My realtor told me about Lapointe Insurance and I got a great price!
I highly recommend this agency.
A pleasure to do business with the office every time!
a company that truly cares about their customers
didn’t matter if I was 5 miles away or 567 miles away
Joseph Da Camara
truly one of the best in their industry
Well now I know insurance ins outs ups downs, and will be with them till the end, All members of the Lapointe team in front and behind the scenes are leaders in their fields, never disappoints.
Christine Araujo Pires
Julie is always very polite and helpful
Excellent rates and customer service
Very helpfully staff.
Knowledgeable, helpful & caring
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt.
Elizabeth Maxim was the best
timely transfer from AMICA insurance
I think she deserves a raise!
Always ready to help
Nancy Lawrence Krause
I saved money and she really shopped