Massachusetts and Rhode Island HVAC Insurance
Need an HVAC Insurance Policy?
Fill out the form below
Free HVAC Insurance Quote
If you’re the owner of an HVAC business, large or small, you know the risks your business faces. From potential property loss, to road accidents with your work trucks and other vehicles, or issues with installations, you need to make sure your business is covered.
If you own a mechanical contracting company, or you’re in charge of its risk management decisions, you have a huge responsibility. With everything else you need to do each day, you probably don’t have time to know all the ins and outs of your business insurance policy. That’s where Lapointe Insurance can help. We are a local family agency, who know’s what it is like to run a business: From managing our staff, to delivering a great product, and continuing to grow, sometimes it feels like there isn’t enough time in the day. When it comes to our clients, our priority is helping them plan for a solid financial future. We have years of experience working with Massachusetts and Rhode Island HVAC contractors, helping them design specialized insurance plans that fit their unique needs.
Massachusetts and Rhode Island HVAC contractors have some unique risks, and each company is different. To make sure you get the right policy for the best possible price, we take the time to listen to your business’ story, learn about your people, and see where your operation’s greatest risks are. We then help design a program that best fits your needs. With over a dozen companies to choose from, we can assure you that we have the right solution.
The coverages we recommend you consider are:
- Commercial auto insurance: Helps pay for any claims resulting from an employee’s accident while driving a company vehicle, or their own vehicle while on company time.
- Workers compensation insurance: Protect those who work for you. This coverage can replace lost wages, pay for medical treatment and protect your business and its assets if an employee suffers a serious injury.
- Errors and omissions insurance: Protect against customers’ claims for negligent acts, errors or omissions committed during business activities that result in a loss for the client.
- Property in transit coverage: Protects the valuable equipment you use to perform your contracting services. It can cover losses to goods that occur at your premises, while being transported to or from your premises, or while in storage.
- Contractors equipment coverage: Protect your valuable tools and machinery against damage while on the job. Common tools include those used in construction, landscaping and engineering, such as compressors, pumps, saws and other portable equipment.
- Equipment leased or rented from others coverage: Protect equipment that you have rented or leased for your business, such as forklifts, cranes and backhoes.
- Employee dishonesty coverage: Get coverage to help recover losses from employee theft. Work with your agent to find the right amount of coverage for your business.
We want you to be able to focus on growing your HVAC business, and delivering a great service to your clients. You shouldn’t have to worry about the unexpected. Give us a call, fill out the form on this page, or stop by one of our three convenient locations to get the coverage you need.
exceptional insurance agent
A pleasure to do business with the office every time!
amazing customer service, attention to detail, fast & reliable service
Anyone who is looking for amazing customer service, attention to detail, fast & reliable service, this is the guy/company to go to!
That’s pretty amazing!
truly one of the best in their industry
Well now I know insurance ins outs ups downs, and will be with them till the end, All members of the Lapointe team in front and behind the scenes are leaders in their fields, never disappoints.
Christine Araujo Pires
They truly make you feel like family
I saved money and she really shopped
Nellie and team are absolutely wonderful!
Can’t say enough about how helpful and professional John was
Great service. Competitively priced. Very friendly and helpful.
John Lapointe is an honest, smart, and hard working insurance agent
Everyone there is always so helpful
I cannot recommend them more highly.
a company that truly cares about their customers
It was a pleasure to work with John
Saved me $$$ too
Elizabeth Maxim was the best
Knowledgeable, helpful & caring
I have always received excellent service.
Excellent rates and customer service
Best decision I ever made!
Linda Pratt has been wonderful.
fabulous from start to finish with me and my wife’s flood & homeowners insurance policy
Great customer service.
She went up and beyond to provide excellent customer service
didn’t matter if I was 5 miles away or 567 miles away
Joseph Da Camara
Ask for John.
Super easy to work with
I highly recommend this agency.
kindness, professionalism, availability and willingness to go the extra mile
incredibly helpful and is always there to support me
Julie is always very polite and helpful
My realtor recommended Lapointe
My realtor told me about Lapointe Insurance and I got a great price!
Best insurance agency on the market today
I think she deserves a raise!
timely transfer from AMICA insurance
best rates for Homeowner and Auto Insurance
I’d like to thank Sally Figueiredo
Rhonda M Arruda
John was great to work with
I am so glad we decided to call Lapointe!
saved me A hell of a lot more than 15% for 15 minutes
WOW! Thank you Isabel Carreiro!
The act of going above and beyond in order to accommodate a new client is the hallmark of The Lapointe Insurance Agency!!!
best price. super easy to understand
Great place with friendly people.
Linda Pratt is great to work with always
Always ready to help
Nancy Lawrence Krause
Excellent communication with quick transparent responses
Lapointe Insurance reassures me in their excellent work
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt.
Very helpfully staff.
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class. Thanks for all your help and consideration