Need Electrician's Insurance?
Fill out the form below to make a plan.
Free Electricians Insurance Quote
Massachusetts and Rhode Island Electrician Insurance
If you’re an electrician or the owner of an electrical contracting business, large or small, you know the risks your business faces. From potential property loss, to road accidents with your work trucks and other vehicles, or issues with installations, you need to make sure your business is covered.
If you own an electrical contracting company, or you’re in charge of its risk management decisions, you have a huge responsibility. With everything else you need to do each day, you probably don’t have time to know all the ins and outs of your business insurance policy. That’s where Lapointe Insurance can help. We are a local family agency, who know’s what it is like to run a business: From managing our staff, to delivering a great product, and continuing to grow, sometimes it feels like there isn’t enough time in the day. When it comes to our clients, our priority is helping them plan for a solid financial future. We have years of experience working with Massachusetts and Rhode Island electrical contractors, helping them design specialized insurance plans that fit their unique needs.
Massachusetts and Rhode Island electrical contractors have some unique risks, and each company is different. To make sure you get the right policy for the best possible price, we take the time to listen to your business’ story, learn about your people, and see where your operation’s greatest risks are. We then help design a program that best fits your needs. With over a dozen companies to choose from, we can assure you that we have the right solution.
We often get the question: What is the best insurance provider? Each electrician is unique, and likewise, each insurance company is unique. Insurance carriers look for a properly run business that operate safely and have a good reputation. They are careful to select only the best companies, and qualifying for their top programs depends on the following:
- Total amount of residential vs. commercial work.
- Whether government work is performed.
- Gross sales.
- Involvement of sub-contractors (No hired sub-contracts is preferred)
The coverages we recommend you consider are:
- Commercial auto insurance: Helps pay for any claims resulting from an employee’s accident while driving a company vehicle, or their own vehicle while on company time.
- Workers compensation insurance: Protect those who work for you. This coverage can replace lost wages, pay for medical treatment and protect your business and its assets if an employee suffers a serious injury.
- Errors and omissions insurance: Protect against customers’ claims for negligent acts, errors or omissions committed during business activities that result in a loss for the client.
- Property in transit coverage: Protects the valuable equipment you use to perform your contracting services. It can cover losses to goods that occur at your premises, while being transported to or from your premises, or while in storage.
- Contractors equipment coverage: Protect your valuable tools and machinery against damage while on the job. Common tools include those used in construction, landscaping and engineering, such as compressors, pumps, saws and other portable equipment.
- Equipment leased or rented from others coverage: Protect equipment that you have rented or leased for your business, such as forklifts, cranes and backhoes.
- Employee dishonesty coverage: Get coverage to help recover losses from employee theft. Work with your agent to find the right amount of coverage for your business.
We want you to be able to focus on growing your electrical contracting business, and delivering a great service to your clients. You shouldn’t have to worry about the unexpected. Give us a call, fill out the form on this page, or stop by one of our three convenient locations to get the coverage you need.
Great service. Competitively priced. Very friendly and helpful.
Linda Pratt is great to work with always
Always ready to help
Nancy Lawrence Krause
John was great to work with
best rates for Homeowner and Auto Insurance
That’s pretty amazing!
I am so glad we decided to call Lapointe!
They truly make you feel like family
Saved me $$$ too
I cannot recommend them more highly.
I highly recommend this agency.
best price. super easy to understand
I’d like to thank Sally Figueiredo
Rhonda M Arruda
Elizabeth Maxim was the best
a company that truly cares about their customers
Lapointe Insurance reassures me in their excellent work
Julie is always very polite and helpful
Excellent communication with quick transparent responses
Knowledgeable, helpful & caring
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class
All aspects of our experience has been 1st Class. Thanks for all your help and consideration
Ask for John.
Nellie and team are absolutely wonderful!
fabulous from start to finish with me and my wife’s flood & homeowners insurance policy
It was a pleasure to work with John
Best insurance agency on the market today
I think she deserves a raise!
truly one of the best in their industry
Well now I know insurance ins outs ups downs, and will be with them till the end, All members of the Lapointe team in front and behind the scenes are leaders in their fields, never disappoints.
Christine Araujo Pires
Can’t say enough about how helpful and professional John was
Great customer service.
kindness, professionalism, availability and willingness to go the extra mile
Very helpfully staff.
A pleasure to do business with the office every time!
exceptional insurance agent
My realtor recommended Lapointe
Linda Pratt has been wonderful.
Everyone there is always so helpful
timely transfer from AMICA insurance
My realtor told me about Lapointe Insurance and I got a great price!
amazing customer service, attention to detail, fast & reliable service
Anyone who is looking for amazing customer service, attention to detail, fast & reliable service, this is the guy/company to go to!
incredibly helpful and is always there to support me
Great place with friendly people.
Best decision I ever made!
John Lapointe is an honest, smart, and hard working insurance agent
didn’t matter if I was 5 miles away or 567 miles away
Joseph Da Camara
I have always received excellent service.
Friendly, knowledgeable, prompt.
saved me A hell of a lot more than 15% for 15 minutes
WOW! Thank you Isabel Carreiro!
The act of going above and beyond in order to accommodate a new client is the hallmark of The Lapointe Insurance Agency!!!
I saved money and she really shopped
Excellent rates and customer service
Super easy to work with